Black Snake Nylon Mooring Strops are ideal for marine mooring applications.
Unlike chains, the Black Snake Nylon Mooring Strops minimize damage to the sea bed.
The smooth stretch of the nylon acts as a shock absorber in wave and tidal conditions of the marine environment.
Features of Black Snake Nylon Mooring Strops:
- Smooth stretch of up to 20%
- Very flexible and light weight
- Abrasion and cut resistant rubber casing
- Water resistant
- High strength to weight ratio
- Individual serial number for traceability
- Australian Standard 1138 galvanised thimble eyes. Stainless steel thimble eyes are also available upon request
- Available in standard 8 tonne and 12 tonne break strength in lengths up to a maximum 20 metres. Other break strengths available upon request.